Saturday, January 10, 2009

And now for something completely different.

25-Man Naxx lf DPS it said... Sounded great to me! It wasn't until after I had joined the group with Hornlove that I realized it was for the last two bosses only. "Fine by me!" I thought.. I honestly didn't think I'd see the last couple bosses in this instance for several weeks at least. The opportunity to kill them and get some loot could not be passed up. If nothing else it would be a fine learning experience. The first boss, Sapphiron was explained well over vent. (I also viewed Tankspot's Guide to learn more) After a wipe or two, we got him (her?) down. No good loot dropped for me, and we moved on to the top dog, Kel'Thuzad... the final boss of Naxx!

The encounter was again explained in detail via vent. It spans several stages, which were easy to learn after a try or two. We came very close (2% once) but could not finish the job. Kel'Thuzad is a bad-ass! In the end we wiped 9 or 10 times, and the group had enough. I'd love to try again tho. Some special stuff can drop from this creep!

Yeah, you're a bad-ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment