Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lack of posting

Sorry about the lack of posting over the last month. I've lost a bit of steam when it comes to playing WoW and the blog follows right along. For some reason Hornlove's guild which was running so well one day fell apart the next. I haven't had the energy to try and find another yet. Eve Online has been good for a bit. If you're reading this then you probably want to hear about WoW-related stuff so I won't start posting Eve junk.

The last 5 days have been spent doing work in a feeble attempt to get a demo out for our booth at the game developer's conference which started this week. It's been forever since I programmed stuff for the PC and never for windows, so I'm afraid even with the huge push to get the demo out I still came up short. There just wasn't enough time. It was quite depressing.

Well lets try and get something WoW-related here.. Failsauce got exalted with the Kalu'ak, so that makes all 3 of my 80's with a fishing pole. Yay! Just in time for them to nerf the hell out of fishing, making it easier to level up. She also was able to get into a Naxx group last week *gasp, I know!* and pulled some decent upgrades, including the T7.5 chest. It was nice to finally get Failsauce some Naxx-action. Most of the time there are no spots available for DK-DPS.

Ulduar can't be far away. I should try and get into a new guild soon. Things will pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment