Monday, March 9, 2009

Blizzard hates dwarves.

First they completely neglect to give Find Treasure a use in all of Northrend. Now they are nerfing the hell out of Stoneform, getting rid of the 8-second immunity to poison, disease, etc. What gives? Is there any reason to choose a Dwarf anymore?

I haven't played much WoW lately I'm afraid. I went from 2 guilds to 0 in the span of 3 days. I quit Hiredgun's guild. It was getting quite full and I was unable to make one of the raid days (Thursday). Hornlove's guild (Chaotic) sort of imploded overnight. Some drama between the guildmaster and his girlfriend caused all sorts of havok. Our 25-man naxx (with 16 pug members) failed to kill KT for the first time, well.. ever! Chaotic may reform in some way, we'll have to see where it goes.

One thing that amuses me about CCP (eve online) is how non-corprate the company is. Check out this "blue" response to a player who is speculating about a coming feature in the game. Can you imagine a Blizzard representative telling a player to "Cry some more?" /lol

No comments:

Post a Comment