Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm not dead yet

I've been logging on WoW.. yeah, I said it. Basically just to run dailies and try to find a guild to raid with. The game quite isn't the same once you are raiding like a lunatic every week, and then are solo once again. I did start leveling my Priest, who looks like a pimp... She's at level 18. When I say I'm leveling her, I mean I'm mooching Stockade runs, hanging back and watching the exp bar move. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing this more, except I'll start shelling out the 15g per run or so to move things along. I really can't stand playing the character solo, but I'd like to have a healer at some point.

Saw Terminator-Salvation last night. Excellent movie! Without going into any spoilers/details I thought it had a good balance of action and story. I highly reccomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment